Monday, March 9, 2009

Wedding @ De' Seri Endon


Last Friday, 6th March, I went to a colleague wedding. The bride is from our styling dept. I just get to know that she's a daughter of 'someone' (ye org lain pun, i know). Whoever the wedding planner is, they have done a really good job. I really like the decoration. Its simple but nice.

Not to forget, I have the opportunity to see other guest fabuluos dressing, make-up, handbag, shoes and the infamous the late Datin Seri Endon hairstyle (uhuks!).

However, I did not stay long, I was extremely tired that night. The dinner was a bit late, around 9.30, which is about 2 hours late from my normal routine. We can't eat if the 'Pengantin' still 'bersanding'....so from 8.15 to 9.30....for me it felt like forever! Lapaarrr...

Before 10 we make our move, I did not wait for the desert, cos I can't lift my eyelids. The bride and the groom still having their dinner so I left without 'salam'. So rude isn't it? Wish I had more energy left so that I can stay longer and join my other collegue to meet up with the brides and salam.

Before closing this entry....look at my 'perasan' picture here. See....my eyes looks horrible!


No comments:

Post a Comment